Monday, June 26, 2006

Monday morning FO


red and purple socks, originally uploaded by the pig wot flies.

Actually finished last night, just after Dr Who. (This seems to be a common occurance. What am I going to do when it ends?) Note: You can see me knitting these socks in some of the punting photos.

Started, 4 May 2006, finished 25 June 2006.

Pattern: toe-up, 64 stitches, k3 p1 rib, flap heel, finished with 12 rows of k1p1 rib, sewn bind-off.

Yarn: Fyberspates in Valentine

Needles: 2.5mm Addi turbos

Notes: These just about fit me, but they're a little on the small side. I think I know someone else who might like them though.

I might have another FO to show you tomorrow. Somewhat Cowl is about 40 sleeve rows away from be done. I doubt I'm going to have finished all my projects by the end of the month, but I'll have made a good dent in the list.

1 comment:

Alice said...

I'd wear them a bit before you declare them too small. I always find a pair of handknitted socks gets bigger after a few days ware and washes

(but that might be that I ball yarn too tight, apparently that can temporary shrink it all)