Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hannah hat for Hannah


Hannah hat - back, originally uploaded by the pig wot flies.

I'd forgotten this one.

This is my sister Hannah. She often wears hats and often wears her hair in a ponytail, so when I found a hat pattern which literally had her name on, I had to make her one.

Pattern: Hannah, from Magknits, December 2007. Now available as a Ravelry download.

Needles: 6mm circs.

Yarn: Debbie Bliss Maya, leftover from the purple jacket.

Started and finished in April 2008.

Modifications. Yes. I didn't write down exactly what I did, but I know I added height to the crown.

Hannah hat - green buttons

Check out the funky green triangle buttons. More pics on flickr or ravelry.

3 comments:

K.C. said...

Very creative. Had never heard of one of these before. But, seems perfect for someone who wears their hair in a pony tail all the time... KC

HP said...

My hair is soooo long!!

neija said...

Hi

I just found a picture of that Hannah hat today and would like to make one but can't find the instructions. Could you help me out by any chance?
Thank you.