Updated to say: Anne didn't tag me. But I thought she did. And since it's about food, how could I say no?
1. Mole - That's the Mexican dish with chilli and chocolate rather than the small furry creature.
2. Free food - Wild blackberries straight off the bush, mushrooms you found in the forest (actually I've never done this, not having the necessary fungi knowledge to pick the non-poisonous ones, but I'd like to, one day), pears from your neighbours' garden, veg you grew yourself.
3. My sister's chocolate brownies.
4. My Melton Mowbray Grandma's roast potatoes.
5. Roast lamb, or even better, lamb pilaff made with the left-overs.
I tag anyone who wants to be tagged!