Tuesday, January 17, 2006

you're it

I've been tagged for a meme by Mary deB. She's tagged lots of Cambridgeshire knitters, so this can go on my knit blog.

Four Jobs You Have Had In Your Life:
1. Stuffing envelopes and making databases for science teachers (at least 2 jobs I've had fit this description)
2. Being office dogsbody for a firm of solicitors (brief but memorable for its dullness)
3. Organising courses on creativity for scientists (I liked this one, but it ended)
4. Telling the world about computing for particle physics. (I didn't like this one much.)

Four Movies You Could Watch Over and Over:
1. Delicatessen
2. Breakfast at Tiffany's
3. Garden State
4. Amelie

Four Places You Have Lived:
1. Walthamstow, NE London (my birthplace)
2. Bath (During my Masters course. Beautiful)
3. Oxford (When I was an undergraduate. Nowhere else is quite like it)
4. Cambridge (except perhaps here, my new place of residence. Not yet home, perhaps it will grow to be soon)

Four TV Shows You Love To Watch:
1. Doctor Who (Unmissable under any circumstances)
2. Dramatisations of classic novels. Bleak House was particularly good last year.
3. I've seen a couple of episodes of My Name is Earl and I rather like it.
4. At the moment, Celebrity Big Brother seems to be on rather a lot in our house. Not sure I LOVE to watch it, but if it's on...

Four Places You Have Been On Vacation:
1. Newtown, Powys, Wales (Twice with my family and several times since)
2. Docking, Norfolk (With my parents, sisters and grandparens in nearby cottages)
3. The Isle of Skye, Scotland (the most beautiful place I have ever been)
4. Dartmoor, Devon (Where my grandparents used to live)

4 Websites You Visit Daily:
1. Google
2. Guardian Unlimited
3. Blogger
4. Thinklings

Four Of Your Favorite Foods:
1. Chocolate (especially dark chocolate. Divine is particularly good.)
2. Bananas
3. Chicken Dopiaza
4. Turkey Mole. This isn't the recipe I'd use though.

Four Places You Would Rather Be Right Now:
1. Asleep in a punt in the summer sunshine in Oxford or Cambridge
2. Stomping across Dartmoor
3. Paddling up a Norweigan fjord
4. In bed

I'll tag you, you, you and YOU.

2 comments:

Mary deB said...

Ah, great! I didn't know you had two blogs. Too bad I didn't meet you at the yarn swap, but I'll try to make the next one, too, next Tuesday evening.

Anonymous said...

Great to meet you last night - I hadn't realised that you are "the pig" (so to speak) - another blogger met in the flesh!