Wednesday, April 05, 2006

HP and her knitting


Hannah and her knitting, originally uploaded by the pig wot flies.

Look, some knitting that isn't my Eflines! It's the Easter holidays and HP (my not-so-little-anymore little sister), being a student type, has a long long holiday to do nothing (maybe some work) in. She's currently staying with Debs (my middle sister) and last night I went round for tea. I was under strict instructions to take my 12mm so needles so HP could start knitting her cardigan, and here's proof that she did. It's in Colinette Point 5, bought last year at the Colinette Mill Shop whilst on holiday in Wales. It's going to be a zippy cardigan, very warm, very green, very HP.

And the Elfines? Still growing.

me and some socks

me and some socks, originally uploaded by the pig wot flies.

1 comment:

Debs said...

oooh freaky red eyes.
That's a bit scary. But I like the knitting.